A TEN STEP PILGRIMAGE TO THE HEART WITH JAI UTTAL
• Learn the rudiments of Bhakti as a philosophy of life
• Daily practices to inspire and reconnect you with spirit
• Free your voice, emotions and feelings
• Breath your prayers
• Cultivating an inner intention of surrender
• Gain inspiration to live a life with devotion and faith.
In ancient times and in all lands humans beings exalted in the presence of the Divine and wept in the absence of that presence. This personal connection to Spirit was called Bhakti. The seers of ancient India, men and women completely in harmony with the divine flow, created practices to nurture and support our innate connection to God. These practices became known as Bhakti Yoga.
Although much has been lost over the great cycles of time, still many jewels remain. Amongst these jewels, chanting and mantra shine most brightly.
in order to communicate with you about the course you will be added to Jai Uttal's mailing list and you may unsubscribe at any time.