First Live Online Session with Jai Uttal is September 17, 2023 from 1 - 2:30 pm PT
A rich journey through the inspirational
art of Kirtan, or devotional chanting.
You will have an opportunity to:
• Attend 4 Live 90 minute online classes with Jai
• Access 7 video modules with Jai
• Receive homework assignments to deepen your practice
• Explore the heartfelt path of Bhakti Yoga
• Create and nurture a daily practice of Kirtan and Japa
• Honor and follow tradition
• Discover your unique and personal path of devotion
• Chant the ancient mantras and connect to the divine
• Explore Bhakti as our intimate relationship with the Source
• Join a Bhakti community, shining light and goodness to the world
• Explore your voice through the practice of Sargam, the Indian system of notes
• Learn my unique kirtan melodies on harmonium and guitar
• Connect your voice to your heart
• Hear inspiring stories from my 50 years of practice on the path of devotion
Live Zoom Classes with Jai Uttal, Sundays, 1 - 2:30 pm PT
Includes 7 video modules to watch at your own pace in your course platform with access for one year, plus 4 live online classes with Jai (and 1 Live online class with Nubia on the Gods and Goddesses)
By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree to not share your login with another person or resell content you receive in this course. This course is non-refundable.
In order for us to communicate with you about this online course you will be added to the mailing list when you sign up. You may unsubscribe at any time.