Sign up now and receive a free bonus course: Everyday Bhakti with Jai Uttal
Early Bird Pricing Ends March 1, 2022
First Live Session with Jai Uttal is April 10, 2022 from 1 - 2:30 pm PDT
A rich 12 Week journey through the inspirational
art of Kirtan, or devotional chanting.
In The Art and Practice of Kirtan you will have an opportunity to:
• Attend 4 Live 90 minute online classes with Jai
• Access hours of recorded lessons and work at your own pace
• Receive homework assignments to deepen your practice
• Explore the heartfelt path of Bhakti Yoga
• Create and nurture a daily practice of Kirtan and Japa
• Honor and follow tradition
• Discover your unique and personal path of devotion
• Chant the ancient mantras and connect to the divine
• Explore Bhakti as our intimate relationship with the Source
• Join a Bhakti community, shining light and goodness to the world
• Explore your voice through the practice of Sargam, the Indian system of notes
• Learn my unique kirtan melodies on harmonium and guitar
• Connect your voice to your heart
• Hear inspiring stories from my 50 years of practice on the path of devotion
Live Zoom Classes with Jai Uttal, Sundays, 1 - 2:30 pm PDT
• April 10, 2022
• May 1, 2022
• May 22, 2022
• June 26, 2022
You will have access to all content for 6 Months.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree to not share your login with another person or resell content you receive in this course. This course is non-refundable.
In order for us to communicate with you about this online course you will be added to the mailing list when you sign up. You may unsubscribe at any time.