Are you longing to join a vibrant community shining light into the world?
Join us for Online Kirtan Camp with Jai Uttal – Level 2
A journey into the Ocean of Bhakti
Cultivate your devotional practice and deepen your relationship with the Sacred.
These Modules will give you inspiration to practice from deeper knowledge and dedication.
Level 2 includes 9 video modules to watch at your own pace in your course platform plus 4 live online classes with Jai. Receive Course access for 12 months.
4 Live Online Classes
• April 23, 2023, 1-2:30 pm PT
• May 21, 2023, 1-2:30 pm PT
• June 25th, 2023, 1-2:30pm PT
• July 30th, 2023, 1-2:30pm PT
The world is sorely in need of healing vibrations and by singing together from the depths of our hearts we can continue to ‘ripple outward’ and help envelope the planet in a blanket of Love, while strengthening ourselves and our vibrant Bhakti community.
As we sing and share together, we will both expand (zoom out) and magnify (zoom in) our focus on the subtle nuances of the path of love.
Heart of the Matter
*Deepen your relationship with the sacred.
*Reflect on the philosophy of Bhakti
* Hear inspiring stories from the ancient tradition of India, as well as personal stories from Jai’s 50 years of practice on the path of devotion
*Connect your voice to your unexpressed emotions.
*Merge your voice into the centuries old river of Bhakti.
*Meditate on the name and on the form of the Divine.
*Get inspiration to practice from deeper knowledge and dedication.
Heart of the Practice
* Drink from the ancient well of melody known as Raga
* Learn harmonium and guitar through Jai’s step-by-step tutorials.
*Explore the ten Thaats (scales) and the many possibilities of awakening new notes within your heart.
*Learn Jai’s more complex and unique Kirtan melodies & chords .
* Learn vocal practices to support your singing.
*Explore your voice through the practice of Sargam, the Indian system of notes
*Expand your Musical Skills and Knowledge.
*Be inspired . Be challenged
* Please note: to sign up for LEVEL 2 it is suggested that you have completed LEVEL 1 ONLINE KIRTAN CAP with Jai or have some experience with Kirtan.