Early Bird Pricing Ends Oct. 23, 2022
First Live Session with Jai Uttal is Nov. 20, 2022 from 1 - 2:30 pm PT
A rich journey through the inspirational
art of Kirtan, or devotional chanting.
You will have an opportunity to:
• Attend 4 Live 90 minute online classes with Jai
• Access 6 video modules with Jai1
• Receive homework assignments to deepen your practice
• Explore the heartfelt path of Bhakti Yoga
• Create and nurture a daily practice of Kirtan and Japa
• Honor and follow tradition
• Discover your unique and personal path of devotion
• Chant the ancient mantras and connect to the divine
• Explore Bhakti as our intimate relationship with the Source
• Join a Bhakti community, shining light and goodness to the world
• Explore your voice through the practice of Sargam, the Indian system of notes
• Learn my unique kirtan melodies on harmonium and guitar
• Connect your voice to your heart
• Hear inspiring stories from my 50 years of practice on the path of devotion
Live Zoom Classes with Jai Uttal, Sundays, 1 - 2:30 pm PDT
Includes 6 video modules to watch at your own pace in your course platform plus 4 live online classes with Jai.
1. Nov. 20, 2022, 1-2:30 pm PT
2. Dec. 11, 2022 1-2:30 pm PT
3. Jan. 22, 2023 1-2:30 pm PT
4. Feb. 26, 2023, 1-2:30 pm PT
By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree to not share your login with another person or resell content you receive in this course. This course is non-refundable.
In order for us to communicate with you about this online course you will be added to the mailing list when you sign up. You may unsubscribe at any time.